15 julho 2010

Social Networking for Developers

Ora ai esta um vídeo que achei interessante colocar.





Get Microsoft Silverlight


In this talk, I propose that EVERY developer needs a blog.
In 2009, I presented a talk at Wintellect's Devscovery conference called "Social Networking for Developers." My postulate was that EVERY developer should be using Social Networking, and this talk I gave was my introduction of this idea to a large group. This was the keynote for the conference. I finally got ahold of the source recordings (only guerilla recordings had been available previously) and as even those recordings were popular, so I'm preserving these talks here as a way of encouraging more discussion.In this talk, I propose that EVERY developer needs a blog.
In 2009, I presented a talk at Wintellect's Devscovery conference called "Social Networking for Developers." My postulate was that EVERY developer should be using Social Networking, and this talk I gave was my introduction of this idea to a large group. This was the keynote for the conference. I finally got ahold of the source recordings (only guerilla recordings had been available previously) and as even those recordings were popular, so I'm preserving these talks here as a way of encouraging more discussion.

Sem comentários: